1. All Drivers must have a working mic and be in Discord for the pre-race drivers meeting.
2. Car Numbers must be displayed before your name on Discord.
3. Car numbers must be visible on cars and reflect the drivers assigned number.
4. No calling out another driver.
5.Race chatter is to be at a minimum during the race, only use this to let other drivers know you pitting, passing, exc. Chat all you want during practice and qualifying.
Racing Rules (All Series)
1. No passing on low side of car Infront of you before start/finish line on initial start and restarts
2. The field will go on green on the initial start of the race.
3. The race leader has lane choice and control of the restarts. The leader must call out lane choice with one to go. The leader can restart any time after the pace car has left the racing surface (When all four tires exit the racing surface).
4. No calling out other drivers, this includes Race chat/text and Discord.
5. All cars must stay on the apron exiting the pits until the back straight. The only time this rule does not apply is if the track has no back straight.
6.Blocking is only permitted when less than five laps remain in the race, if you block, you may get wrecked!
7. Lucky dogs, will be handled by iRacing. WAVE AROUNDS. If the leader pits under caution everyone 1 or more laps down will receive 1 wave around.
8. If you cause a caution you will receive a EOL penalty for the first one. The second caution will result in a stop and go penalty and your third will result in you parking car for the rest of the race. If you fail to do so you will be removed from the server and banned from the league.
9. There will be live Admins making the calls. If you have an issue with another driver during the race, let the Admins handle it. Calling out Admins and other drivers during the race will not be tolerated.
10.Intentional wrecking will result in immediate removal from the server the first time. The 2nd offense will result in the driver being removed from the server and sit out 1 additional race. If there is a 3rd time you will be removed from the Discord and league.
11. If an entry fee is required to race and you are removed, YOU caused your removal by one of the above-mentioned rules and will not receive any type of refund.
Violation of the rules will be dealt with accordingly by the server admins. The severity of the offense will warrant the penalty which could range from a warning to removal from the Discord server and league.
Rules are fluid and may change.
Click here to submit you application to join the MOP Motorsports Racing League.